Stop All Weight Control Diets and Achieve Optimal Health
Do you want to stop all the weight control diets and Achieve optimal health?
Have you ever tried one weight control diet, lost a few pounds, hit a plateau and gained, even more, weight, tried another weight control diet and lost a few pounds? Does this sound familiar? Millions of us have been on this diet treadmill for years.
Many people are becoming diet-alcoholics and are on the same vicious cycle day after day week after week and can never seem to find the road to optimal health.
How is your health? Do you feel helplessly overweight or do you need to lose 10, 15, or 20lbs? Is your body healthy? Have you tried all the restrictive weight control diets and are fed up?
How do you feel when you think about never being on a weight control diet again? Does this thought stress you out or do you feel relieved by the idea that there could be another way to achieve optimal health?
Do you want to get off the never-ending diet treadmill and finally get healthy once and for all? How would you like to feel better than you ever have in your life and stop all weight control diets forever?
How do I stop the constant diet treadmill and achieve optimal health you ask?
The simple facts are that no diet that strictly counts calories or carbohydrates will work for very long. People get bored eating the same food day after day and usually don’t last on these or other “fad” diets for an extended time period.
If you could have your own wellness monitor tracking you for a day what would it read? Are you able to walk up 2 flights of stairs without becoming out of breath? Can you do 50 sit-ups? 15 push-ups or 30 squats? How many steps do you think you walk in a day?
Do not despair there is hope for you to achieve optimal health and never be on a weight control diet again.
Are you ready to get started? Have you finally reached the point that you no longer want to diet, but you want to look good and be healthy too? Set a date sometime in the future to call a friend that wants to get fit and ask him or her to make a commitment to you to get healthy and stop his or her own weight control diet treadmill.
If you can’t find someone keeps trying until you do. Your chances of success increase with help and support. While you are waiting for your starting date be sure to make an appointment with your doctor for complete physical. You want to ensure you don’t have any underlying condition that would prevent you from exercising, moving your body and achieving vibrant health and well-being.
Now that you have a date sat there are 10 rules to follow on this Optimal Health Plan, and there are no calories or carbs to count.
This nutrition plan that will free you from weight control diets forever. This is not a diet but with practice will become your healthy eating way of life.
Are you ready to achieve optimal health? Have you had your complete physical? Okay then let’s go!
Here are the 10 rules to rid you of all weight control diets and to get you on the road to wellness.
10 Steps to Stop All Weight Control Diets and Achieve Optimal Health
- Drink more water. How much? Unless your healthcare provider says otherwise you should strive to drink half of your body weight in ounces of water per day. For example, of a 140-pound person would drink 70 oz of water each day. It’s essential to drink Living Water not water out of the tap or store-bought water in a plastic bottle that’s been sitting in a hot warehouse for months. This is not living water.
To make living water take a 16-oz glass bottle and place Himalayan sea salt chunks in the container. Secure the top and put the bottle in the sun for a full day. Next fill a pitcher full of fresh filtered water by either using reverse osmosis, a Berkey filter or some way to get clean filtered water. Shake your Himalayan sea salt water. Measure ½ teaspoon and place it into your pitcher of water and stir. Drink this living water throughout the day.
The benefits of drinking living water are:
- Remove blood toxins
- Keep cells well-hydrated
- Cleanses the kidneys
- Naturallydecreases appetite
- Reduces fat deposits
- Keeps you looking younger
Drinking enough water to keep your urine very pale yellow in color is a good indication that you are drinking adequate amounts of water.
- Drink herbal teas, distilled fruit juice made from fresh juice, not the concentrate and fresh vegetable juice. These drinks are in addition to your water consumption.
Green and black tea have properties that promote digestion and help our bodies resist harmful bacteria. Fresh fruit and vegetable juices promote vibrant health and nutrition.
- Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables each day. Eating fruits and vegetables will never make you gain weight. Stay away from all processed foods, sugar, food additives, and anything with white sugar and white flour. Many people are allergic to grains and don’t even know it. If you often feel bloated and have stomach problems you may be allergic to wheat and grains.
When choosing fruits and vegetables pick different types in an array of colors. The benefits of eating fruits and vegetables are:
- provide vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- maintain energy levels
- protect against aging
- reduces the risk of cancer and heart disease
Cut up some vegetables that you would enjoy such as carrots, celery, tomatoes, broccoli, and jicama. Keep these vegetables in your refrigerator and when you need a quick snack reach for your tray and add some fat-free dressing of your choice. Your body will love you for it!
Eat more raw food, raw food retains all the nutrients and is much healthier for you. Cooking food too long destroys many of the vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that the food contains. Remember left cooking is best.
- Do not eat anything that contains sugar. No pies, cake, or desserts that have sugar. This might be tough for you for a few days but once your body becomes used to eating healthy foods you’re craving for sugar will be reduced.
Sugars provide no nutrition and add empty calories to your diet. The following are the reasons to not eat sugar.
- Sugar raises your insulin production in overtime a result and diabetes, hypoglycemia and high blood pressure.
- Sugar is metabolized into fat.
- Drains calcium and dissolves B vitamins
- Raises your risk of infection as a high sugar diet provides a breeding ground for bacteria and yeast.
- Can cause excessive emotional swings in menopausal mood swings.
- Eat healthy oils daily. Consuming “good” fats or essential fatty acids do not raise cholesterol and are beneficial for the following reasons:
- Boosts your brainpower
- Protects your body from degenerative disease
- Regulate blood triglyceride levels
- Reduce Inflammation
- Inhibit Blood Clots
- Reduces Irritability and Depression
To maintain the right balance of fat in your diet, you should decrease the number of saturated fats (butter, meats, dairy fat, and saturated lard and increase the amount of unsaturated fat such as seafood, plant or nut oils, and dark green vegetables.
The American Heart Association recommends eating fish high in omega-3 fatty acids twice a week this includes mackerel, lake trout, Herring, and sardines. Avoid large fish such as tuna and swordfish as these fish contain higher levels of mercury.
- Eat sufficient amounts of protein. If you eat meat visualize a serving as being the size of the palm of your hand. Keep in mind that protein doesn’t always have to be meat. There are other ways to get the protein that helps to build lean muscle. Different types of beans such as black, kidney, pinto or white beans. Nuts, seeds and peanut butter and all contain protein.
- If you must drink alcohol limit the amount to 3 drinks per week. 16oz tumblers don’t count as one drink. 🙂
- Get moving at least 5 times a week for 20 minutes. It doesn’t matter what type of exercise you do so long as you enjoy it. That way you’re more likely to continue just move your body and some way for at least 20 minutes 5 times a week.
The benefits of exercise are:
- Improves circulation
- Helps with joint mobility
- Reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer
- Combats weight gain
- Reduces tension and stress
- Improves strength
- If you smoke, you must stop. You cannot achieve optimal help and smoke. It doesn’t matter how you quit. Use the nicotine patches, the gum or quit cold turkey. If you don’t do it for yourself, do it for those who love you.
- When starting your optimal health plan one of the most important things to do is stay active. It doesn’t matter if you are 10lbs overweight or need to lose 100 pounds or more be kind to yourself. Do things you enjoy such as take a walk in nature, relax in a warm bath filled with Epsom salts, visualize yourself looking the way you did when you were younger and enjoyed vibrant health. Fall in love with you and treat yourself as if you are the most important person in the world because you are!
Okay! Are you up for a challenge? When you are ready and not before making a commitment to stop all the weight control diets and become your own wellness monitor.
Weigh yourself once a week and don’t become discouraged if the weight isn’t coming off quickly. 1 to 2 pounds per week is a safe weight loss goal. Slow, consistent weight loss will keep you on the road to your optimal health.
Whenever you get the urge to go on a strict weight loss diet take a deep breath, count to ten and stay your course. Rapid loss of weight by strict calorie reduction diet causes you to lose water and muscle mass and is not healthy.
It is healthier to graze throughout the day than to eat three larger meals per day. Fresh fruits and vegetables should be consumed every 2 to 3 hours. The glucose in fruits protects your brain from the adrenaline that is released under emotional, physical and mental stress. Eat healthy snacks throughout the day such as celery with peanut butter, dates or a red apple, figs, oranges, pineapple or any other fruits you enjoy. Be sure to include salads with a mixture of greens. Fresh fruit and or vegetables at least once a day.
Your goal should be to get healthy and never be on a weight control diet again. It is essential to change your mindset about eating. Eat to heal your body from any disease and/or ailment. Hippocrates, the father of medicine, said, “let food be thy medicine.” Hippocrates was right. Healthy fruits, vegetables, nuts, very lean meat and healthy oils can restore you to vibrant health.
Don’t think about losing weight but more importantly about getting healthy and eating a wide color variety of foods. This mindset will put you on the path to losing weight naturally and forgetting about the weight control diet struggle.
Be like the tortoise. ‘Slow and steady’ and you will never have to be on a weight control diet again. You can become your own health and wellness coach and live a healthy, energetic, and happy life.
Remember to stay in contact with your optimal health partner frequently to stay motivated and to keep on track.
You can do this. I believe in you!